PART OF THE ADVANCED CHRONIC PRESCRIBING COURSE
COURSE: 40 hours
TAUGHT BY: André Saine, D.C., N.D., F.C.A.H.
› Take this course
- The interview: a thorough review of the basic method, different strategies and interpretation of different answers
- The art of perception
- Horizontal and vertical vision
- Objective symptoms
- Examination of the patient
- Case taking of the acute patient
- Case taking of the infant
- Case taking of the unconscious patient
- Keeping good clinical records
No Reviews found for this course.